Special Function Checklist & Forms
Once you have selected a site for your next celebration, a few more steps are necessary to finalize your event. For groups of ten or more people, the following must be completed and submitted no later than five working days prior to your event.
• Review the Special Event Program Memorandum.
• Submit a completed Special Function Agreement to Security Forces at the Base Defense Operations Center (Bldg. 220) NO LATER THAN 5 days prior to your event. *Note: Due to fire code restrictions Special Functions Agreements for events in the cabin/condo area will not be accepted.
EFFECTIVE 15 AUGUST 2016, THE COMMANDER DETACHMENT 2, 18TH FORCE SUPPORT SQUADRON, WILL IMPLEMENT STANDARDS NECESSARY TO MEET SECURITY POSTURE AND READINESS IAW THE REAL ID ACT OF 2005. THOSE MEMBERS REQUESTING ACCESS TO BELLOWS AIR FORCE STATION WHO ARE NOT IN POSSESSION OF AN APPROVED GOVERNMENT ISSUED CREDENTIAL OR STATE DRIVERS LICENSE COMPLIANT WITH THE REAL ID ACT OF 2005 WILL BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A SECOND FORM OF IDENTIFICATION PRIOR TO PROCESSING INSTALLATION ACCESS REQUESTS. THE FOLLOWING STATES AND/OR TERRITORIES HAVE FAILED TO MEET THE REAL ID ACT OF 2005 REQUIREMENTS:
AN ACCEPTABLE SECOND FORM OF IDENTIFICATION WILL BE THE FOLLOWING:
GUESTS OR VISITORS FROM THOSE STATES LISTED ABOVE WHO DO NOT PRESENT AN ACCEPTABLE SECOND FORM OF IDENTIFICATION WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ACCESS BELLOWS AIR FORCE STATION UNTIL SOURCE DOCUMENTATION IS PROVIDED.
More information can be found on the DHS REAL ID website https://www.dhs.gov/current-status-states-territories
• Submit a completed Pavilion Rental Checklist to Turtle Cove for Outdoor Deck/Pavilion Rentals NO LATER THAN 14 days prior to event. Conference Room rentals do not require the completion of this form.
• Submit a completed Pavilion-Deck Rental Agreement Form to Turtle Cove for Outdoor Deck/Pavilion Rentals NO LATER THAN 14 days prior to event.
• Submit a completed Conference Room Rental Agreement Form to Reservations (Front Desk) for Conference Room rentals NO LATER THAN 14 days prior to event.
All previous versions of the above forms will not be accepted.
Guests ARE subject to a criminal background check prior to access onto the installation. Guests with unfavorable information WILL BE DENIED access to the installation. Foreign National Guests will NOT BE ALLOWED base entry unless/until they have been properly vetted through Security Forces (60 days prior.)
*Weddings are NOT allowed unless renting a facility for the ceremony and must be conducted near your function.*