Join the Bellows AFS Ohana!
We welcome you to share your hospitality and spirit of aloha. From Maintenance to Administration, Recreation to Front Desk Services, each profession plays an important role in the Bellows experience and serves a special place in the Bellows Ohana.
Your exciting career at Bellows may offer:
• A comprehensive benefits package
• A friendly, respectful atmosphere
• A team-oriented environment
• Creating memorable guest experiences
• The feeling of an extended family
• Training and personal growth
To view open positions at Bellows AFS, please go to: www.NAFJobs.org
- Click on “LOGIN” at the top right corner of the menu bar.
- If you already have an account, enter your User Name and Password under the Registered Users box. To create a new account, select "CLICK HERE TO REGISTER" under the New Users box. Please ensure all information is filled out correctly and your Job History is as detailed as possible.
- Once you have logged in or created your account, click on the “OPEN POSITIONS” tab.
- In the blue “Search Open Positions” box, click on the “---All Bases---” drop down.
- Scroll down and select “Bellows” under Hawaii.
- Click the “[View] [Apply]” links for details. An account is REQUIRED for application.
For more information and further assistance, please call Bellows AFS, Administrative Support Assistant, Jennifer Rivera at (808) 259-4106.
Proof of citizenship and legal residency, or employment authorization documents are required. (Social Security card, birth certificate, photo identification, authorization documents issued by Department of Homeland Security). Applicants must be at least 16 years of age.
United States Air Force non-appropriated jobs are available worldwide. For details on our featured openings, please visit the USNAF job board.